Operation Jackson County Veterans Inc.
Support. Encourage. Honor.
Calling all Veterans of Jackson County!
We are looking for you!
This is a program for all Veterans and across all Veterans Organizations. We cannot care, support, assist and work with you if we do not know you.
If you haven't been able to reach out to us in person, please click on "Join" in the navigation menu!
We are starting to plan our programs!
Keep checking back for more information.
- Veteran to Veteran Coffee Hour - Groups will meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:30pm. Check the Events page for more details.
- Jackson County 22 - Suicide Prevention and Education. 40 people have been trained during 2017 in Suicide Prevention using safeTALK.
- VA Home Mortgage (send us an e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook to inquire)
- Emergency Housing for Veterans experiencing homelessness - coming soon!
- PTSD Service/Support Dog Training - coming soon!
©2018 Operation Jackson County Veterans Incorporated